Good Shepherd Lutheran Academy Application Process
- The school secretary will make arrangements for school tours and classroom visits. The principal will meet with parents/guardians to become acquainted and to discuss the needs of their children, the mission and policies of our school, and to answer any questions they may have.
- The Parent Handbook should be read in full prior to submitting a completed application, and parents/guardians are asked to sign that they have done so on the online application form.
- If desired by the applicant family, the pastor may meet with the family to discuss any spiritual needs or concerns.
- Parents/guardians who are interested in enrolling their children at Good Shepherd Lutheran Academy will be sent a TADS application by the school secretary via email. There is an application fee.
- The Good Shepherd School Committee will review and approve or deny all applications for enrollment. Parents are informed by letter about whether their child has been accepted, declined, or placed on a waiting list.
- Registration information will be sent to all accepted applications during the summer before the school year begins.
- For children transferring from another school, report cards, attendance records, and test results from the previous school must be submitted after acceptance.
If you have questions, please contact the office at 630-852-5081
Tuition & Fees
If you have questions, please contact the office at 630-852-5081.
Financial Aid Application
The Financial Aid Worksheet will help you to prepare to fill out the Financial Aid Application. The worksheet lists the supporting documentation you will need to complete the worksheet.
Click the link below to complete the Financial Aid Application by May 1st for consideration. Applicants are responsible for the payment of the $39 processing fee. An additional charge is assessed paper applications.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date of May 1st:
- Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2's from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust